TTUFF’s Sprint compatible, Cellular Enabled OPS Computers introduced at DSE
TTUFF Technologies, in cooperation with Sprint USA, recently introduced a range of OPS computers with cellular conductivity. When installed into an OPS enabled LCD panel, the resulting Digital Signage display automatically connects to the internet when power is applied.
Ease of installation, location flexibility and new low cost data plans, make cellular a highly competitive alternative to conventional wired installations. Call our sales team to learn more.
- Integrated commercial grade media players & PCs
- Ultra clean and easy installation
- Compatible with NEC P, S and X series LCD displays
- Compact commercial grade media players & PCs
- Easily mounted behind or near displays
- Specifications and designs optimized for digital signage
- Powerful, commercial grade rack mountable players
- Optimized for multi-channel applications
- Highly configurable
- Custom, self contained panel/player solutions
- Screen sizes from 5” to 83”
- Optional touch, high bright, water/dust proof